Skip to main content

Papaya Face Pack for Different Skin Types

Papaya is a healthy fruit. This is known as angel fruit. It contains vitamin C, Vitamin A, potassium and magnesium. It uses as a beauty ingredients, you can get healthy and glowing skin. It helps to remove dead cell and give you soft and clear skin. So, I am going to share some face pack for all type of skin.
                                         
1.    Papaya Face Pack for Dry Skin: Take two small piece of ripe papaya, add one table spoon of milk and honey, and mix them well. Apply on your face and neck. Keep it for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water. It works as moisturizers.
2.    Face pack for Anti-Aging Skin: - Mix 2 tsp of ripe papaya pulp with 1 tsp with 1 tsp of honey and ½ tsp of sandalwood. Mix them and apply on your face and neck, leave it for 20 minutes and risen off with cold water.
3.    Papaya Face Pack For Pimples and Oily Skin – Take 2 tsp of ripe papaya and Multani mitti ,mash them , apply on you face, keep it till dry. Then wash off with cold water.You can see the change after wash the face. Do this process for some days. The Multani mitti absorb excess oil and papaya gives softness. It’s a good pack for acne and pimples.
4.    Papaya Face Pack for All Type Skin-Mash 2 pieces of ripe papaya with 2 tsp of aloe Vera gel, apply on your face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes, then risen off with cold water. This pack controls oil and dryness on your face.
5.    Papaya Face Pack for Pigmentation: Take 2 tsp of papaya pulp add 10 to 12 drops of lemon juice. Mix well and apply on face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes, wash off with normal water. After some days the black spot and any other spot will vanish.You will get fair and smooth skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Review

For most of the reviews here at Gadgets 360, we use the mobile in question as our primary phone for about a week or so before sharing our verdict with you. We realise this isn't perfect, since there are some aspects of the device that don't become obvious during that time, and in an ideal world, we'd use every phone for a couple of months before we publish our review. But we work under constraints where most devices aren't available to us for that long - almost all products that we review are loaned to us by companies for short durations - and there's also the competitive pressure of wanting to get your review out before others do, as long as it doesn't involve cutting any corners. With the launch of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in India, Apple offered to loan the two new iPhones to Gadgets 360 - and indeed other publications - for more than the typical timeframe of a few days. The India iPhone launch of course came a few we...

Modern garden with upcycling plastic bottles

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have made these Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies at least 20 times now. Not exaggerating. I first made these when we were in the Philippines, when it was a struggle to just keep butter solid for 2 seconds on the counter, and they were absolutely incredible. I had no idea how or why, but they just WORKED. And they blew my mind in the way only a perfect chocolate chip cookie really can. But then every once in a while, they didn’t work. I’m not always super exact with my baking, but still. They were not thick and chewy and buttery like the perfect cookie should be. Some of your comments said the same things – most of the time they worked, but sometimes they didn’t. And I don’t like that. Now I’m back home in dry, cool Minnesota and I have been waiting for this day just so I could figure out what would really make these cookies awesome for you. You who live in normal climates and shop at Cub Foods. I am now speaking your cookie-baking language. Since I’m re...