Skip to main content

Oral care: Ways to get rid of bad breath!

You certainly would not like to have bad breath and end up embarrassed while talking to others . But, the fact is that many people have this common problem - chronic halitosis, or bad breath - mostly originating from the gums and tongue.
Follow these simple tips to make your mouth feel fresh and clean while keeping your teeth and gums healthy at the same time:
  • Brush your teeth twice a day to remove plaque and food debris.
  • Try to floss at least once a day.
  • Make sure that you brush your teeth before going to bed.
  • Gently brush your tongue with your toothbrush or use a scraper to get rid of the coating that normally forms on your tongue. Otherwise, it can be a host for smelly bacteria.
  • Rinse your mouth daily using a good mouthwash that prevents bad breath.
  • Ensure that you rinse your mouth after you eat anything.
  • Do not smoke and avoid tobacco products as they can contribute to bad breath. 
  • Avoid foods that sour your breath such as onions, garlic, especially if you are going to work or see friends.
  • Above all, visit your dentist regularly to maintain a good oral hygiene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Review

For most of the reviews here at Gadgets 360, we use the mobile in question as our primary phone for about a week or so before sharing our verdict with you. We realise this isn't perfect, since there are some aspects of the device that don't become obvious during that time, and in an ideal world, we'd use every phone for a couple of months before we publish our review. But we work under constraints where most devices aren't available to us for that long - almost all products that we review are loaned to us by companies for short durations - and there's also the competitive pressure of wanting to get your review out before others do, as long as it doesn't involve cutting any corners. With the launch of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in India, Apple offered to loan the two new iPhones to Gadgets 360 - and indeed other publications - for more than the typical timeframe of a few days. The India iPhone launch of course came a few we...

Modern garden with upcycling plastic bottles

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have made these Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies at least 20 times now. Not exaggerating. I first made these when we were in the Philippines, when it was a struggle to just keep butter solid for 2 seconds on the counter, and they were absolutely incredible. I had no idea how or why, but they just WORKED. And they blew my mind in the way only a perfect chocolate chip cookie really can. But then every once in a while, they didn’t work. I’m not always super exact with my baking, but still. They were not thick and chewy and buttery like the perfect cookie should be. Some of your comments said the same things – most of the time they worked, but sometimes they didn’t. And I don’t like that. Now I’m back home in dry, cool Minnesota and I have been waiting for this day just so I could figure out what would really make these cookies awesome for you. You who live in normal climates and shop at Cub Foods. I am now speaking your cookie-baking language. Since I’m re...