Skip to main content

Best Nail Polish Colours For Fair Skin

Best Nail Polish Colours For Fair Skin

Essie Braziliant:

essie brilliant nail polish
Since summers are in full swing, here is the ideal colour to flaunt. Braziliant is a bright orange bordering on neon with a bit of coral shimmer to it. Totally pretty shade to get your nails in the spotlight. Requires three coats but is definitely a lovely choice of the nail polish shades for fair skin.

Zoya Cassi:

zoya cassi nail polish
i  love corals to bits and this one is number one on my lust list. Cassi is pink-coral with silver shimmer it. The shimmer makes it stand out from the regular corals. Another pretty work wear polish. Requires two coats.

OPI Perfectly Red:

opi perfectly red
If you are fair skinned, red is one polish you just have to have. Perfectly Red is just that: a true red with blue undertones in a creme finish, exactly how we want it. An ideal shade to wear to any formal event or party. Best of all, it goes with almost all outfits. Requires two coats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Review

For most of the reviews here at Gadgets 360, we use the mobile in question as our primary phone for about a week or so before sharing our verdict with you. We realise this isn't perfect, since there are some aspects of the device that don't become obvious during that time, and in an ideal world, we'd use every phone for a couple of months before we publish our review. But we work under constraints where most devices aren't available to us for that long - almost all products that we review are loaned to us by companies for short durations - and there's also the competitive pressure of wanting to get your review out before others do, as long as it doesn't involve cutting any corners. With the launch of iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in India, Apple offered to loan the two new iPhones to Gadgets 360 - and indeed other publications - for more than the typical timeframe of a few days. The India iPhone launch of course came a few we...

Modern garden with upcycling plastic bottles

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have made these Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies at least 20 times now. Not exaggerating. I first made these when we were in the Philippines, when it was a struggle to just keep butter solid for 2 seconds on the counter, and they were absolutely incredible. I had no idea how or why, but they just WORKED. And they blew my mind in the way only a perfect chocolate chip cookie really can. But then every once in a while, they didn’t work. I’m not always super exact with my baking, but still. They were not thick and chewy and buttery like the perfect cookie should be. Some of your comments said the same things – most of the time they worked, but sometimes they didn’t. And I don’t like that. Now I’m back home in dry, cool Minnesota and I have been waiting for this day just so I could figure out what would really make these cookies awesome for you. You who live in normal climates and shop at Cub Foods. I am now speaking your cookie-baking language. Since I’m re...